Friday, December 16, 2005

BOREDOM....

YAY!! my first internals got over just today!! I am so excited. Not that I studied a lot but writing an exam is a PAIN.
I began this post like 3 days back in my college lab. I was THAT bored. I wouldn't blog otherwise. Boredom wasn't the ONLY reason though. My exam gets over at 3.30 and I need to wait for my college bus till 4.30 . December is supposed to be cold and I wish it was this year:(:(. Standing or moving around is itself a torture under the scorching ( why on earth?!?! ) sun. The only place that is cold, thanks to the air conditioner, is the computer lab. So thats the place I rush to after the exam. The classes aren't air conditioned(I am not that fortunate). The AC is the only thing attractive about the lab coz the connection is SO slow that it takes 10 minutes to load a page and all the messengers are blocked. Like I said I could do nothing better and hence this post.
LOL I guess thats all I got to say! Its been more than 2 weeks since I read the book that I was reading.Its called Seizure. I love Robin Cook, not sure how many of you like his books, but it is certainly readable. Ok anyways back to bed and book!

2 Comments:

Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

no comments
SADNESS:(

8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey poo was going thru ur old blogs... i too am bored. But, not as much that i could get insane :P yes seizure was good and i like Robin Cook, partly coz i understand few of d bio stuff!!! :)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home