Choices and more...
It has been 3 weeks since I got my new cell and my sms frequency is slowly and happily increasing.
This message was from my friend.... He said
hey! poo I actually wanted to know what you would have chosen given a chance to choose two of the four:
1) Swimming (Hehehe! Archimedes knows better :-P)
2) German class - German class reminds me of this. I used to play tennis till 2 years back and there was a German guy called Oliver who used to play with us. Basically a lot of people in the court used to bug him to teach them German. I was one of them. So he once said, "fighthi" meant 'what is your name'. I was dumb enough to believe it. Innocent as I was ( coz I was in 6th :-D) , when his dad came to pick him up some day I said "fighthi" to him. You should have seen his face. LOL, ultimate confusion and shock. What do you think your dad would do if I said "F$#@" to him? This sweet German dad didn't get mad at me though. He just said " Err.... you shouldn't be saying that" and left. That was the last time I tried to learn a language. No actually I am learning Korean now and I still don't know the “F” word in Korean.
3) Analytical instrumentation where in you use hi- fi machines and do experiments and separate biological components like cells etc. ( Ahh !! this is something I'd love to do coz it makes NO sense to me.)
4) Computer language classes. (Considering the fact that I have to choose two, I guess I will choose this.)
Ok the problem is I have no clue why I typed this out. I was generally bored and didn’t know what to do. What would you people choose? If you happen to read this my friend, you just read what I would choose.
Anyways life is getting too monotonous. It’s a pity that Christmas falls on a declared national holiday too. No double holiday… Boo Hoo.Off to sleep.
This message was from my friend.... He said
hey! poo I actually wanted to know what you would have chosen given a chance to choose two of the four:
1) Swimming (Hehehe! Archimedes knows better :-P)
2) German class - German class reminds me of this. I used to play tennis till 2 years back and there was a German guy called Oliver who used to play with us. Basically a lot of people in the court used to bug him to teach them German. I was one of them. So he once said, "fighthi" meant 'what is your name'. I was dumb enough to believe it. Innocent as I was ( coz I was in 6th :-D) , when his dad came to pick him up some day I said "fighthi" to him. You should have seen his face. LOL, ultimate confusion and shock. What do you think your dad would do if I said "F$#@" to him? This sweet German dad didn't get mad at me though. He just said " Err.... you shouldn't be saying that" and left. That was the last time I tried to learn a language. No actually I am learning Korean now and I still don't know the “F” word in Korean.
3) Analytical instrumentation where in you use hi- fi machines and do experiments and separate biological components like cells etc. ( Ahh !! this is something I'd love to do coz it makes NO sense to me.)
4) Computer language classes. (Considering the fact that I have to choose two, I guess I will choose this.)
Ok the problem is I have no clue why I typed this out. I was generally bored and didn’t know what to do. What would you people choose? If you happen to read this my friend, you just read what I would choose.
Anyways life is getting too monotonous. It’s a pity that Christmas falls on a declared national holiday too. No double holiday… Boo Hoo.Off to sleep.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home