I wanna know-
1) Will I become blind because one friend of mine sprayed 3 ml of something that claims to be physically hazardous, into my right eye which later brought 3 liters of tears and even more curses from an organ just below my nose?
2) Why can I never find all the stuff that I need to wear when I am three minutes late for my bus?
3) Why does the bus come 3 minutes early when I am 5 minutes late and never the other way round?
4) Why can’t I still find my lettering chart that carries 10 marks?
5) Why should Billie Jean King speak in Hindi on the history channel too? I have given up on cartoon network. I cannot stand Noddy in Hindi :-(. It is apparently to increase the viewer count. I know more people who have stopped watching CN just because of that.
6) Why can’t my mom ever find the down arrow to the right of the address bar? O! wait, she can’t find the address bar either.
7) When will she learn to pronounce google as google and not googly?
8) Why can’t she write an e-mail? She knows how to write mails. Only an e-mail goes in 3 or more pieces with 5 or more sorries ( including the sorries in the subject line which is usually “ sorry about the last mail(s),(like I said) my enter key is slightly stuck ” ). One Mr. Benign knife had something comforting to say. Thank ya!
9) Who can watch Titanic in tamizh? Only thing commendable is they atleast managed the length of the dialogues.
10) Why does everything run the barter way between me and my brother? I hate making his bed. He is a clumsy sleeper.
11) Why is my phone always hotter than me? :-P ( Hehe, I meant that in the literal sense. It turns really hot for “God-knows-what” reason.)
12) This is something I have asked everyone I know – Why do you get homesick when you leave home and get sea sick when you enter the sea? You got an answer except the regular – “ It is just one minor flaw in the English language.” ??
14) Is anyone having a problem with undelivered offliners on Y! messenger?
This post comes courtesy someone who thinks blogging is one way to please boredom.
2) Why can I never find all the stuff that I need to wear when I am three minutes late for my bus?
3) Why does the bus come 3 minutes early when I am 5 minutes late and never the other way round?
4) Why can’t I still find my lettering chart that carries 10 marks?
5) Why should Billie Jean King speak in Hindi on the history channel too? I have given up on cartoon network. I cannot stand Noddy in Hindi :-(. It is apparently to increase the viewer count. I know more people who have stopped watching CN just because of that.
6) Why can’t my mom ever find the down arrow to the right of the address bar? O! wait, she can’t find the address bar either.
7) When will she learn to pronounce google as google and not googly?
8) Why can’t she write an e-mail? She knows how to write mails. Only an e-mail goes in 3 or more pieces with 5 or more sorries ( including the sorries in the subject line which is usually “ sorry about the last mail(s),(like I said) my enter key is slightly stuck ” ). One Mr. Benign knife had something comforting to say. Thank ya!
9) Who can watch Titanic in tamizh? Only thing commendable is they atleast managed the length of the dialogues.
10) Why does everything run the barter way between me and my brother? I hate making his bed. He is a clumsy sleeper.
11) Why is my phone always hotter than me? :-P ( Hehe, I meant that in the literal sense. It turns really hot for “God-knows-what” reason.)
12) This is something I have asked everyone I know – Why do you get homesick when you leave home and get sea sick when you enter the sea? You got an answer except the regular – “ It is just one minor flaw in the English language.” ??
14) Is anyone having a problem with undelivered offliners on Y! messenger?
15) Who said '13' was unlucky?:-D
This post comes courtesy someone who thinks blogging is one way to please boredom.
3 Comments:
Hi,
First time here... quite liked your place. Find my answers inline:
1) Will I become blind because one friend of mine sprayed 3 ml of something that claims to be physically hazardous, into my right eye which later brought 3 liters of tears and even more curses from an organ just below my nose?
A: No, unless those 3 ml were liquified curses
2) Why can I never find all the stuff that I need to wear when I am three minutes late for my bus?
A: Why do you need to? :P ... Ok, next time, swear aloud and presto! They'll come
3) Why does the bus come 3 minutes early when I am 5 minutes late and never the other way round?
A: You are the secret target of the collusion between the bus company and God... they conspire to get you late everyday
4) Why can’t I still find my lettering chart that carries 10 marks?
A: Are you sure you got 10 marks ever??
5) Why should Billie Jean King speak in Hindi on the history channel too? I have given up on cartoon network. I cannot stand Noddy in Hindi :-(. It is apparently to increase the viewer count. I know more people who have stopped watching CN just because of that.
A: They want to show people how Poorna looks when she speaks in Hindi ;)
6) Why can’t my mom ever find the down arrow to the right of the address bar? O! wait, she can’t find the address bar either.
A: Same story at home here, but at least my mom knows google.com
7) When will she learn to pronounce google as google and not googly?
A: Any day that you speak comprehensible Hindi :)... refer 5 above
8) Why can’t she write an e-mail? She knows how to write mails. Only an e-mail goes in 3 or more pieces with 5 or more sorries ( including the sorries in the subject line which is usually “ sorry about the last mail(s),(like I said) my enter key is slightly stuck ” ). One Mr. Benign knife had something comforting to say. Thank ya!
A: That was hilarious... but my mom is never sure that the email went, so usually I get 3-4 copies of the same email.
9) Who can watch Titanic in tamizh? Only thing commendable is they atleast managed the length of the dialogues.
A: I told ya, they are watched by the exact target audience
10) Why does everything run the barter way between me and my brother? I hate making his bed. He is a clumsy sleeper.
A: Ahh... I am sure your brother is going to be a genius of an engineer :)
11) Why is my phone always hotter than me? :-P ( Hehe, I meant that in the literal sense. It turns really hot for “God-knows-what” reason.)
A: Oh, really? Apna picture bhejna :D
12) This is something I have asked everyone I know – Why do you get homesick when you leave home and get sea sick when you enter the sea? You got an answer except the regular – “ It is just one minor flaw in the English language.” ??
A: The reason is whatever happens, you must fall sick. Imagine the plight of a person who leaves home for a long sea voyage for the first time. Double-sick, shall we say? :)
14) Is anyone having a problem with undelivered offliners on Y! messenger?
A: Yups, the Yahoo guys sneaking on your Y!M do.
15) Who said '13' was unlucky?:-D
A: You said it --- right here right now!!
Ok, enough for an introduction. Will be waiting for the other comments.
Well - your blog reads "Boredom Breeds Insanity", so you should know just as well as anyone else that it needs to be appeased.
And yuck, word verification here too - what DOES qqumjipg mean? Bleddy hell.
lol...poo u wer bored or wad... n wad gives u inspiration for all dis wadever it is it was awesm fun reading it ........ sorry m not answering it cuz i think sudiptas done quite well a job i dun need to repeat it now...any wayzz good job:P pooo
bbye for now
aks
Post a Comment
<< Home