Saturday, December 24, 2005

Kippun Saun Thong Jal!

Kippun Saun Thong Jal!!...

that is supposedly "Merry Christmas" in korean.

It took me 1 whole day to learn to pronounce that and 1 more day to memorize that (and I still don't know if I typed it right!?!). Pretty hard to say those words and with a five year old flat nose-cutie correcting you, it is worse. Anyways have fun wining and plum-caking everyone. The same cutie sent me a huuge chocolate cake (yummmyyyyy) that I can't stop looking into the fridge now. Off to fridge-watching!

** Can babes mean babe just because anyways is anyway ?? **

3 Comments:

Blogger Kartik said...

As long as You taking to me? can send a message without saying anything - definitely.

:-)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

First, Merry Christmas!!

So now you tricked an innocent five-year-old to gift you a chocolate cake?? Hmm... and pray what did you give?
:)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Kraktik:
LOL,
not even anyways huh?

Sudipta:
I gave him lots of k*&&%&(lucky kid:-P;-)) and other small things(I didn't give those small things, he just took them... major looting!).

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home