Funny?
Hehe!
I once read ( half read I must say! ) an article ( review infact ) on Music India Online. That was the last time I read anything there (or I decided never to read anything there). That was 2 years back. Today I was made to read something that was supposedly (no seriously) funny!
Here it is.
Now, I did laugh. I laughed till I though I would puke. Seriously, I need to find out who writes stuff there. Calling it sad or bad or yuckk is an understatement.
LOL at the last line --
"Anyhow, when it comes to love, even Super star is also just another father!" -- Yennihow, kaadhalnu vandutta super starum oru saadharna thandai daan!
And I thought, one wonly thinks in one's mother tongue.
*sigh*
PS: Special thanks(?) to Kartik Talamadupula ( without whom this post would not have happened) for making me read that.I also thank my parents for ahem *u know* (more special thanks to small B for lending me that part of the dialogue!)... and all ya readers( if any) for reading this. Thank you... Thanks a million... trillion... Ok enough!:-P
I once read ( half read I must say! ) an article ( review infact ) on Music India Online. That was the last time I read anything there (or I decided never to read anything there). That was 2 years back. Today I was made to read something that was supposedly (no seriously) funny!
Here it is.
Now, I did laugh. I laughed till I though I would puke. Seriously, I need to find out who writes stuff there. Calling it sad or bad or yuckk is an understatement.
LOL at the last line --
"Anyhow, when it comes to love, even Super star is also just another father!" -- Yennihow, kaadhalnu vandutta super starum oru saadharna thandai daan!
And I thought, one wonly thinks in one's mother tongue.
*sigh*
PS: Special thanks(?) to Kartik Talamadupula ( without whom this post would not have happened) for making me read that.I also thank my parents for ahem *u know* (more special thanks to small B for lending me that part of the dialogue!)... and all ya readers( if any) for reading this. Thank you... Thanks a million... trillion... Ok enough!:-P
6 Comments:
Credit where it's due, I say.
WTF: word verification = xvyeoeot
Uh-oh... couldn't make much sense of that one. Happy New Year anyway!
Kraktik:
Can you think of anything else? The last few lines are saturated with thanks, thanks to you!
Sudipta:
What?? Don't tell me you even tried to understand!?!?!
Happy New Year to you too!
Obliged - big toothy grin. :-D
hey poorna....first of all happy new year....that was one wacky post....and now i get the picture of funny, smart, cool and intelligent, all rolled into one...it's a fun place to be!
Hiee PoOh dear!!!!It's 2... gud n simple awsome n funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home