Happy New Year!
Happy New Year People!!
Well, its 2006 already. Time does fly fast! I still remember writing a paragraph on "what I would do by 2005", in my eighth standard. Its already 2006 and I still don't own a car and a personally autographed Andy Roddick shirt. So basically 2006 is going to be the year for reduction of backlogs. Actually I would call it a better year, if only I can stop generating more of them.
The word backlog reminds me of my very close friend, Sonu. When she joined school in 8th, she always had a list at the end of her english classwork titled 'backlogs'. It was never more than 7 or 8. I admired her for that. If only I were to write some such thing, I would need an entire english note book just for that. After seeing her list I developed a complex and never did such acts of sanity! Miss you girl!
Guess I am gonna be posting a lot today! More coming...
Well, its 2006 already. Time does fly fast! I still remember writing a paragraph on "what I would do by 2005", in my eighth standard. Its already 2006 and I still don't own a car and a personally autographed Andy Roddick shirt. So basically 2006 is going to be the year for reduction of backlogs. Actually I would call it a better year, if only I can stop generating more of them.
The word backlog reminds me of my very close friend, Sonu. When she joined school in 8th, she always had a list at the end of her english classwork titled 'backlogs'. It was never more than 7 or 8. I admired her for that. If only I were to write some such thing, I would need an entire english note book just for that. After seeing her list I developed a complex and never did such acts of sanity! Miss you girl!
Guess I am gonna be posting a lot today! More coming...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home