Saturday, January 07, 2006

Somewhere, in a parallel world....


Somewhere, in a parallel world, I will be able to write like her. Not because I can't write well, but because my words mean quite nothing.

Well...

I was generally reading and jumping blogs, when I came across this AMAZING post. I have no words to describe it. Liked it a LOTT.

PS: The Love Letter seems to be attracting no one? Pity the writer :-D

3 Comments:

Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

Very nice post indeed. Not this one, the one you linked to :)

The love letter isn't attracting anyone because you didn't write it. Who wants to reads forwards on somebody's blog anyway? Besides, it's kinda dumb :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

The link was a good one... but just FYI, the love letter thingy is a common email forward. :)

Made no sense of it? Grab any recent tronix engineer and get to know.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home