Sunday, February 05, 2006

I go 55!

55 words of fiction!
It was the happening thing sometime back. O well since I'm not trendy and sounding different is something I love, here I go.

Pointless

He spoke all that he wasn't expected to.
She listened tearless.
Did it have to end this way? Today?

What was will never be. He wasn't hers anymore. Life always played with her and left her powerless. Could she do anything about it?
She had to move on.
She will...
What's the point, after all?





Word count -- 55 ( I never thought I could do this... so YAY!)
I guess I'll wait and see how many think I should try more of this kind. Goes to say, I expect comments.
More coming after internals... that is if you wish!

PS: She'll miss him. A lot.

PPS: I love PSs. They don't add to the word count.




4 Comments:

Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

"It was the happening thing sometime back"

It was? I never heard of it.

Would love to see more of these... do they have to be 55 words always? Err... ok, dumb question... don't answer that :P

5:51 PM  
Blogger Varun B. Krishnan said...

paaa

evlo jobless...

;-)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Varun:
You didn't know:-O
They dont have to be exactly 55. Little less or more.

VBK:
Jobless aa. Seri daa.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kool work...but too serious for a person like me get some humour into it

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home