Monday, February 13, 2006

More obsession


Victory

"Did he call?", mom asked.

"Not yet”, I said. “Its only been an hour. Stop being tensed."

Her walking pace increased 10 fold in the course of the next one hour.

And... the phone rang. I answered obviously(she was tensed remember!). He won. She was happy. I was elated!

She won't bug me anymore.









Matches are sweaty and painful with mom around. But he won. Way to go brother!

LOL- Now who did you think this 'he' was?

5 Comments:

Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

Hehe this is somewhere between the first and the second... :)

Donno maybe 55 words with some rhyme thrown in would make it more interesting?

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever it is that life has taught may not be a waste. Learn to see beyond recognition and you'll know the truth. Care to listen and Listen to know. thats the only way you'll learn.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Varun B. Krishnan said...

well... all ur hims r some personifications of the... the... virtues, u can say... sleep, for example. hey, just realized. how can u describe the personified elements?! for example, u cant say sleep is a 'he' and then say 'sleep is hot' (ie, instead of saying he is hot) seri free aa vidu.. naane edho bodhai la irukken...

10:54 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Varun:
Rhyme??

Anony:
Hey!
I din quite get you. What did you actually intend to say?

VBK:
bodhai eri poccha?
Hehe Anbe Sivam effect?

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't quite get the other comments, but I just wanted to say I had a feeling that the "he" was your brother. :)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home