Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Some obsession this! 55 again.....

Two very encouraging comments made me write another one.

Visitor

“Why hasn’t he come yet?” she thought.
He was always there at nine.


What happened after that, she never knew. She barely felt the touch of his awaited arrival.

“What’s taking him so long?” she wondered.

She kept wondering till she fell asleep.

Sleep did come atlast…. A touch was all she felt this time too.







Ok thats all here! Last 2 exams postponed to friday, thanks to moharam. I am jobless for the time being.Hence this post.

Alrighto! Off to catch up with some sleep.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked this one. It was nice. Though expected.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

creativity at its best ,,,

i dint get it initially,, but eventually did,,,
good work ,,keep blogging

2:32 PM  
Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

Well, I didn't like this one as much as the previous... personal taste I guess :)

3:23 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Tejasvi:
Good you liked it.
And lol! Expected huh?
What else could you expect. Some enlightenment please:-P.

Sid:
Thankhu!

Varun:
You didn't like it eh?
I have to do something about this:-D.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Dovic 23 said...

Nice Blog.

Check mine too, blog here.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Varun B. Krishnan said...

poornaa=jobless

this blog= joblessness+creativity

therefore...

figure out the rest im tired of mathecrapics.

ur blog should've been titled boredom breeds creativity!!!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a nice one

10:38 AM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Vamsi:
Heyy! Thangu

VBK:
Machaan! Why so much soapu:-D? What do you want?

Hehe true. I just realised I should be changing the title to something like "The creative side of the bored babe's life". Anyway I like the boredom part in the present one, so it stays for some more time atleast.

Sush:
Nice one eh!?
Wow! I am jumping.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Pranav Kumar V said...

I'm missing HER the most now dude!! Lost my love... lost my life... LOL!!

See you when I see you... :D

P.S. 4th Nov 09!! :O

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home