And she said just when he said....
Addiction.
I was one person who was online 24/7. Yeah yeah "was". (Just because I am online everytime you are doesn't make it 24/7) Now-a-days I am rarely online. But the offliners when I do open my messenger freaks me out.
I LOVE forwarded smses. Some of them are fun. Especially when you have an infinitely boring graphics class going on and some blessed soul sends you much needed NVs, you can't but thank your dad, Hutch and the caring soul. I don't know why I always attack my graphics class inspite of a workshop class every weekend.
Graphics is boring. Why do I even need to know how a truncated pyramid would look in its front/top/side view? Come on, I could always see it when I want to. Why waste time and patience and health (standing for 3 hours is a PAIN besides bending over a huge white chart with a drafter that changes alignment every 5 seconds) over something so unnecessary. The whole exercise is more painful because its not just one pyramid that we have to draw but pentagonal hexagonal ..... all the rest of the gonals. And yeah I soooo want to forget the prisms, truncated, inclinations and the other complicated jazz.
PAIN EVERYWHERE.
But workshop is only physical strain, so its ok. And there are helpful guys. So its really ok. For now.
Back to the point in hand: SMS jokes are funny and manageable. And its not totally free, so people would think before wasting money on forwarding just for the heck of it.
Unlike others, I do read sensibly titled forwarded emails. Don't forward much though.
But messenger forwards are plain irritating.
What am I to do if I get such a thing.
if u luv ur dad n want 2 add 10 more yrs 2 his life send this mess 2 10 ppl.dnt break d chain if u really luv ur dad.(even i can not ignore it.)
Ok thanks I love him. I tell Him everyday. So really no thanks.
Then comes a circulated plea for O negative blood. That baby has been wanting blood for like 2 years now.
Please pass this msg on to everyone possible. A 10 month old baby needs O negative blood for an open heart surgery in Hyderabad. Please contact: 9840063569.. PLZ DON'T AVOID IT...ure saving a life
Ok sweetie I really hope you are alive. God bless.
To the world -
1. There is no shortage of blood whatsoever.
2. How can people in America help even if they get this forward ?
3. That freaking phone number doesn't work.
For the record - My blood group is O negative too and I tried that number 2 years back. Hit me hard.
And why on earth does yahoo want to help Anupam joshi?
An IIT Delhi student Anupam Joshi 4th Year Engineering Physics is suffering from Colukabki (caused due to excessive smoking and depression) a disease very rarely found (3 in a billion). His condition is very pathetic and the treatment is very expensive, obviously his parents are not able to afford his treatment. Yahoo has agreed to pay 1 paisa after each time this message is forward. So pls pass on this message to help.
The most irritating thing I got just yesterday was this --
I Feel the FEEL u FEEL do u FEEL the FEEL i FEEL if u FEEL the FEEL i FEEL i 2 FEEL the FEEL u FEEL ok .ok ok dont FEEL
yeah I feel like aaaa I feel like urghhhhh I feel like uuuuuuuuuurrrgggghhhh I never learnt to feel.
Thats annoying enough. Now what could one do if one has the same list of 50 F-people(I meant forwarding people) that the freaking initiator has?
I get the same message from 15 different people in a span of 3 seconds. I wonder if they even bother to read it?
BLOODY.
And its usually a chain of 3 or more forwards every 45 minutes (Thats how often I sign into Y!). My messenger is eternally tired of the unbearable load and fails to open most of the times. I sign in and come back after 15 minutes to find the scroll bar still struggling to come to a stable state. The critical time is increasing every passing day with Poo the babe making more and more inter-related friends.
Oh! Did I forget the inbetween "how are you, dear?" from a certain apple red or cherry blossom or whatever.
yeah I'm fine! Oooo I don't wanna know how you got to me. I am famous. Thanks.
I really need a change of ID. But I love my ID. Ok it cant happen. Just some jobless musing.
My friends are sane enough to NOT send the same email the nth time to me. Thanks to CC. But offliners. Spare me atleast. I really don't want to lose the offliners that I've been waiting for.
You know I have a life too. Life minus feel.
I was one person who was online 24/7. Yeah yeah "was". (Just because I am online everytime you are doesn't make it 24/7) Now-a-days I am rarely online. But the offliners when I do open my messenger freaks me out.
I LOVE forwarded smses. Some of them are fun. Especially when you have an infinitely boring graphics class going on and some blessed soul sends you much needed NVs, you can't but thank your dad, Hutch and the caring soul. I don't know why I always attack my graphics class inspite of a workshop class every weekend.
Graphics is boring. Why do I even need to know how a truncated pyramid would look in its front/top/side view? Come on, I could always see it when I want to. Why waste time and patience and health (standing for 3 hours is a PAIN besides bending over a huge white chart with a drafter that changes alignment every 5 seconds) over something so unnecessary. The whole exercise is more painful because its not just one pyramid that we have to draw but pentagonal hexagonal ..... all the rest of the gonals. And yeah I soooo want to forget the prisms, truncated, inclinations and the other complicated jazz.
PAIN EVERYWHERE.
But workshop is only physical strain, so its ok. And there are helpful guys. So its really ok. For now.
Back to the point in hand: SMS jokes are funny and manageable. And its not totally free, so people would think before wasting money on forwarding just for the heck of it.
Unlike others, I do read sensibly titled forwarded emails. Don't forward much though.
But messenger forwards are plain irritating.
What am I to do if I get such a thing.
if u luv ur dad n want 2 add 10 more yrs 2 his life send this mess 2 10 ppl.dnt break d chain if u really luv ur dad.(even i can not ignore it.)
Ok thanks I love him. I tell Him everyday. So really no thanks.
Then comes a circulated plea for O negative blood. That baby has been wanting blood for like 2 years now.
Please pass this msg on to everyone possible. A 10 month old baby needs O negative blood for an open heart surgery in Hyderabad. Please contact: 9840063569.. PLZ DON'T AVOID IT...ure saving a life
Ok sweetie I really hope you are alive. God bless.
To the world -
1. There is no shortage of blood whatsoever.
2. How can people in America help even if they get this forward ?
3. That freaking phone number doesn't work.
For the record - My blood group is O negative too and I tried that number 2 years back. Hit me hard.
And why on earth does yahoo want to help Anupam joshi?
An IIT Delhi student Anupam Joshi 4th Year Engineering Physics is suffering from Colukabki (caused due to excessive smoking and depression) a disease very rarely found (3 in a billion). His condition is very pathetic and the treatment is very expensive, obviously his parents are not able to afford his treatment. Yahoo has agreed to pay 1 paisa after each time this message is forward. So pls pass on this message to help.
The most irritating thing I got just yesterday was this --
I Feel the FEEL u FEEL do u FEEL the FEEL i FEEL if u FEEL the FEEL i FEEL i 2 FEEL the FEEL u FEEL ok .ok ok dont FEEL
yeah I feel like aaaa I feel like urghhhhh I feel like uuuuuuuuuurrrgggghhhh I never learnt to feel.
Thats annoying enough. Now what could one do if one has the same list of 50 F-people(I meant forwarding people) that the freaking initiator has?
I get the same message from 15 different people in a span of 3 seconds. I wonder if they even bother to read it?
BLOODY.
And its usually a chain of 3 or more forwards every 45 minutes (Thats how often I sign into Y!). My messenger is eternally tired of the unbearable load and fails to open most of the times. I sign in and come back after 15 minutes to find the scroll bar still struggling to come to a stable state. The critical time is increasing every passing day with Poo the babe making more and more inter-related friends.
Oh! Did I forget the inbetween "how are you, dear?" from a certain apple red or cherry blossom or whatever.
yeah I'm fine! Oooo I don't wanna know how you got to me. I am famous. Thanks.
I really need a change of ID. But I love my ID. Ok it cant happen. Just some jobless musing.
My friends are sane enough to NOT send the same email the nth time to me. Thanks to CC. But offliners. Spare me atleast. I really don't want to lose the offliners that I've been waiting for.
You know I have a life too. Life minus feel.
OUCH!
Yahoo rulez anyday! Stop forcing me to change my mind. I almost forgot. Yahoo can't shut down. Even if Paula says so.
OUCH OUCH!
Exasperation.
PS:This ouch is contagious ;-)
17 Comments:
OUUCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its damn contagious... hehe..thank ur stars that atleast i dont forward stuff..
dei.. U can consider chattting in Gtalk.. Unless u know a person there, he/she won't add you.. But then.. whats there when u r enjoying wat attention you get, after a A BAB is a BAB na..
hahahahaha.........poo babe awesome blog, tht was one of the funniest things i have ever read, actually maybe not tht funny, but it is REALLY REALLY funny, good work, i am officially a poornaa blog fan now.
cheers
poo the babe.
famous to the core. All guys swarming around her and sending her feelings messages/forwards. So damn popular that every damn person wants poo the babe to read their forwarded messages and nod her head in approval.
But workshop is only physical strain, so its ok. And there are helpful guys.
legions of guys waiting in queue to help out poo the babe ;-)
hey pooo
very true.bloody messages......i am as exasperated as u are.so do me a help....will u??????plzzzzzzzzz stop forwarding those stupid messages.incase u dont realise u have been forwarding a couple of those rotten stuff.
anyways nice blog.keep up the good work
Anony1/Hitesh:
OUCHHHHH!:-D
Ashwin:
Gtalk is not lively.
Anony2/Shirish:
Hehe! Poo babe shall forever be grateful to you:-P... Yeah Hitesh Makkan.
VBK:
Dai! Romba overu.
Anony3/Nisha:
I forwarded some 2 emails I think. And NO I can swear on my message archive that I NEVER forwarded that instant message rot. Never.
haaahhhhaahahaha...woops...spoiling your neat little comment page...but seriously can't help it...lemme join the club, i hate forwards too...goes without saying:)..well not as much as you do..well for that matter no-one hates them as much as you; not popular enough you see!!
poo the babe u rock baap,,, serious time pass reding ur blog,,,u still cant belive it nah,, me telling ut his:-p,,, hehe ur sense of humor has increased a lever u know ,,,i stil cant figure out how :-??,,, anyways keep blogging and i'll keep commenting ,,,
hey and by the way
"VASAVI ROCKS"
love sid
Anusha:
We, the anti forward babes.
Btw come and spoil my comments page more!
Sid:
What do you mean huh? I had a bad sense of humour? Hmmm dekh loongi tujhe.
Oh dont forget to close your eyes when YOU see me:-P
I just read all them posts on that one page in one go. Great read! Dunno how you manage it, I just cant write a blog entry without it getting boring. I'm too random anyway. Good job, Keep posting.
Love me.
hehehehehe.....dat was gud
Haha... the pains of being so popular :P
ROFL the I FEEL the FEEL u FEEL bit was damn funny... very entertaining post.
ohh...ive goyt loads to write....pooo the "babe" i c a new Suffix now........newayzz way to go...good wrk..u sure r jobless in life ...wen i get a messg frm u almost i everyclass sayin wassup or one of those really exciting n intresting messges which ive already read earlier....but neveer mind wad r frnds meant for.n yeah just to make u J i play holi everyyear n i hv to take permission for not doin so..... .haha.....welll i FEEL..... 12 imean 13 ppl carin to post is definitely good wrk must hav taken 11 x 45 mins to convince everybody to post commnts..................anywayzz wad matters is dat ive posted n i no ur day is made...u cmvinced me ha!!!!!! .............ur lover boy
Anony3/joey?:
You should write. I know you write amazing poems:-P. There... My blog is one Hall of Fame.
Love me too.
Lini:
Thanks.
And yeah I know the anony afterall.
anony5/srujana:
Thanks
Varun:
Haan what feelings! And what do you mean popular?:-O
Lover boy:
You actually read my blog. Wowieeeee. And weird naa.. the new suffix? I like pooooo with all the accent better. LOL....urs lover
girl.
Everyone:
Leave your name atleast. This anonymous is getting weird.
poo the babe...its a very nice blog i really liked dat like nething.n almost every1 face d same prob in d graphics class but u r betta than many ppl in d class(like me n alex n ....).n those offlines...haha......ppl really hv d same prob (coz v cant completely ignore them).ur blog s AWESOME baap.
nice post poo babe .... neways .... well i share yr opinion on all those pyramids and stuff ... (maybe tats the reason why i have a bk in gfx :P) .... neways ... very good article gal ... catch ya arnd soon ...
byee
nice one...n..seriously ..contagious..
Post a Comment
<< Home