Happy Holi!
Happy Holi !!!!
Somehow holi excites me. The whole feeling of looking colourfully dirty and then painting the bathroom with every random colour from my egg-conditioned hair thrills me. YAY! I am suddenly in love with colours!
Holi also reminds me of the kid speeches I had to make at school. Back then I used to prepare them at home. Rehearse till I remembered it like the Indian pledge, still go there and get tensed. I never made a mistake though. Now it all seems so funny. It was just Holi that I had to speak on. I was a kid then. Oh actually, I am still a kid but I am 18. LOL... I know what vbk will have to say when he reads this.
Allright ho! My korean friends look dangerously pale! Off to add some colour in their life. Here I come Chunsaub! Muhaha.
*BTW I am at home blogging about this because I didn't managed to convince my mom to let me play this year. Five years back I wouldn't have asked for her permission. I can't do anything now apparently.*
Somehow holi excites me. The whole feeling of looking colourfully dirty and then painting the bathroom with every random colour from my egg-conditioned hair thrills me. YAY! I am suddenly in love with colours!
Holi also reminds me of the kid speeches I had to make at school. Back then I used to prepare them at home. Rehearse till I remembered it like the Indian pledge, still go there and get tensed. I never made a mistake though. Now it all seems so funny. It was just Holi that I had to speak on. I was a kid then. Oh actually, I am still a kid but I am 18. LOL... I know what vbk will have to say when he reads this.
Allright ho! My korean friends look dangerously pale! Off to add some colour in their life. Here I come Chunsaub! Muhaha.
*BTW I am at home blogging about this because I didn't managed to convince my mom to let me play this year. Five years back I wouldn't have asked for her permission. I can't do anything now apparently.*
5 Comments:
poo babe that was a great thing about wut u do to bring change..luv u for it baap totally with u ...happy holi..
enna idhu. chinna pillai thanamaa illai irukku ! ! ! ;-)
Cheeku:
Happy holi babe!! What happened to our combined chart plan?:-(
VBK:
Chinna pillai aa?
Look who's talking huh:-P? Mazhalai boy.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
did u relly play HOLI baby.......?? i doubt u...hahaha...nice blog babes.
Post a Comment
<< Home