I promize
These days.....
My life is as tiring as it can get.
I hate drawing more than 4 figures in one drawing sheet.
I like speaking like a kid. Others dont. I couldn't care less.
The nights are hotter (pun *so* unintended) than they ever were.
I am flirting with a different guy everyday. Its weird. Don't know why I am doing this. Its weird too.
My sense of humour is getting better. Surely. My classmates don't laugh. So I know it is getting better.
I speak better telugu.
Last of all...
I am not too sure how people are going to react to this but a promise is a promise.
SHIRISH YOU ROCK.
Yeah Yeah, I know I rock too.
Hehe, you got your page of fame!
My life is as tiring as it can get.
I hate drawing more than 4 figures in one drawing sheet.
I like speaking like a kid. Others dont. I couldn't care less.
The nights are hotter (pun *so* unintended) than they ever were.
I am flirting with a different guy everyday. Its weird. Don't know why I am doing this. Its weird too.
My sense of humour is getting better. Surely. My classmates don't laugh. So I know it is getting better.
I speak better telugu.
Last of all...
I am not too sure how people are going to react to this but a promise is a promise.
SHIRISH YOU ROCK.
Yeah Yeah, I know I rock too.
Hehe, you got your page of fame!
6 Comments:
are poo u rock baap,
sexy blog,
pooh babe ppl for u to know
cheers
shirish
Hey... came here after a long time to let you know that there is an update ;)
BTW, what is use of growing up if you can't be a kid at times? Cheer yourself on... and pour cold water on the hottest hunk you see around! That will settle matters for the sense of humour a bit! :D
P.S.- the last post with the forward was so true :)
poo kitna maska karti re ... kaunsa makhan istemaal kar rahi hai.. apun ko bi bol...jaldi miltaich.. salaam
Shirish:
We rock baap:-P
Sudipta:
I am still looking for a hunk.
Anony/Hitesh:
Hehe... makkan huh? mere ghar ke paas ek dukaan hai...:-P
BTW wads wid the previous comment?Hehe... did I promise?
Flirt GOddess... A different guy everyday Huh!!! Hmm, If you call the male equivalent a Playboy, what do I call you?? A playgal or something??
Talk like a kid alright... I feel 80 when I talk to ya :P
Post a Comment
<< Home