Thursday, April 13, 2006

I feel...

I was updating my blogger profile yesterday and I had to answer this question.

It read -

How is an ankle unlike a consequence?

"The Alchemist" was a fun read. I am not sure if I entirely believed it though.
But now. Now - I wonder if nature was letting me know that I was going to sprain my right ankle for the third time in the last 6 months?

I am tired of twisting my ankle. Seriously - Its a pain to limp and attract attention. Especially when they see the swell and go "Ohhh Shit!". Hmmm I guess I have to live with it.

Nature's conspiracy.

I shall survive. Muhaha!

7 Comments:

Blogger Varun B. Krishnan said...

Especially when they see the swell and go "Ohhh Shit!"



u were clothes which r revealing enough to expose ur swollen ankle?? oooh... poo the babe ;-)

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^hahaha. Hope your ankle gets better soon.

Love me ;-)

10:18 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

VBK:
Seri adu konjam overu.
Evalo full adiccha da?

Joey:
Its better already.
Ok maybe after the love me part:-D

3:05 PM  
Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

Now completely alright aaa?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Varun:

Not completely. But I am alright.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Camphor said...

Coehlo isn't the great thing. It's what you get out of the book. Since I've lost the Alchemoist 3 times since I bought it (yes, I bought it thrice, lost it each time) I have decided that the book is in how the reader sees it, and I am not fated to read the damn thing.

If that actually made sense, then maybe Coehlo is for you. ;)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Camphor:

The book probably wouldn't have done as well if you would have read it.
It was destined to do well and the entire universe conspired......
If that made sense, then Coehlo has got a follower :D

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home