Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In the end.....

How does it feel to write 8 internal tests and 3 lab externals (thats a total of 11) in 8 days?

I'll let you know if I am alive and awake next wednesday.

Oh! I am sick already.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kartik said...

Gee that sux - does that mean we can no longer pursue the 200 comments race? :-)

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
Thats exactly whats happening in Chennai. For the past two weeeks my life revolved around lab,record,obsey,class test, internals and next week I have Sem pracs...

@TK:
Dont worry macha. I am there. We will finish the 500 race...lolz

9:14 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Kraktik:
You really want the race to continue?

Sagaro:
Awww Sad.
Good luck with them.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for what??? the 500 race or the sem pracs :p

8:55 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Sem Pracs obviously.
Have fun with the race too. I wont be there for sometime:-P. So more fun.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

In the end... it doesn't even maaaatterrr :P

10:39 AM  
Blogger Varun B. Krishnan said...

have this mind set :

I will NOT study.

I WILL fail.

I WILL hold my head high, and say with an absolutely straight face, "Yes. I failed the exams. so?"

;-)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a lot of tests. Sounds like torture..

Stress often leads to sickness..

9:42 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Varun:
The lab externals matter.

VBK:
LOL!
I can't do that though. I intend to pass. I hope I will....

Joy:
Torture - it sure is.
Its not even stress. Its lack of sleep. I need sleep. BADLY.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is that pic at Slaps (Myrid) a copy cat??? Just curious...

8:06 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Boredom breeds "creativity". Close to my blog title. A comment for all the curiousity eh? - LOL.

Cute drawing btw.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thnx. I never noticed ur blog title till now :p

Oh and sure its a comment for all curiosity, if thats what it takes to get blog rolled... :p

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home