The rotten jam
Yay! I am alive and kicking! I am always kicking - My brother can vouch for that, even in his sleep (thats when he gets kicked the most).
But thats not the point here. I am a survivor! Can't believe, its been only 8 days. I hardly slept all these days. Exams can do things to you. Make you forget your own phone number besides giving the skin around your eye an extra kaajal effect for instance. And hmmm ... the theory exams haven't started yet.
WOW! Some people can't let me lead a happy life for a week.
Ok, lots of things happening. Flash Back. Last week.....
1) My blog finally got its 1000th visitor (Thats counting from December 2005). I am amazed people actually read it. Many thanks to GAPP obviously, for linking me in almost every post of his. You got what you needed, dude.
2) I realised Graphics charts never meant a thing. I still have 5 charts to submit (I am done with 1st year!!! Well almost!) and my assignment marks is 10 (I bunked both the tests too). All it needed was some nice butter/soapu. Now why didn't I know this before.
Thats it, I hate workshop now. On second thought - I don't.
3) I got my handwriting analysed online. You might call me a psycho. But I have taken the MSN palmistry test too. So yeah, think of something else. For all those who want to follow my foot steps (all those who don't consider themselves God (Heres wishing MV a very happy monthly bday!:-P) that is..), take this.
4) Cancer rules, anyday! Especially july cancers. Muhaha!
5) Last night changed my mom. She concluded that I was no more a kid.
Result - The house is all mine. For now atleast. To know HOW HAPPY I AM read this.
6) Joey has a blog. So go check it out.
7) I learnt the art of welding. Its fun. One should weld atleast once in one's life time. Hehe!
Ok thats about it. Hyderabad is as hot as it can get and its only April. I'm not even thinking of May. Heat, exams - finals that too.... Hard, VERY hard.
Off to kick my brother.
But thats not the point here. I am a survivor! Can't believe, its been only 8 days. I hardly slept all these days. Exams can do things to you. Make you forget your own phone number besides giving the skin around your eye an extra kaajal effect for instance. And hmmm ... the theory exams haven't started yet.
WOW! Some people can't let me lead a happy life for a week.
Ok, lots of things happening. Flash Back. Last week.....
1) My blog finally got its 1000th visitor (Thats counting from December 2005). I am amazed people actually read it. Many thanks to GAPP obviously, for linking me in almost every post of his. You got what you needed, dude.
2) I realised Graphics charts never meant a thing. I still have 5 charts to submit (I am done with 1st year!!! Well almost!) and my assignment marks is 10 (I bunked both the tests too). All it needed was some nice butter/soapu. Now why didn't I know this before.
Thats it, I hate workshop now. On second thought - I don't.
3) I got my handwriting analysed online. You might call me a psycho. But I have taken the MSN palmistry test too. So yeah, think of something else. For all those who want to follow my foot steps (all those who don't consider themselves God (Heres wishing MV a very happy monthly bday!:-P) that is..), take this.
4) Cancer rules, anyday! Especially july cancers. Muhaha!
5) Last night changed my mom. She concluded that I was no more a kid.
Result - The house is all mine. For now atleast. To know HOW HAPPY I AM read this.
6) Joey has a blog. So go check it out.
7) I learnt the art of welding. Its fun. One should weld atleast once in one's life time. Hehe!
Ok thats about it. Hyderabad is as hot as it can get and its only April. I'm not even thinking of May. Heat, exams - finals that too.... Hard, VERY hard.
Off to kick my brother.
10 Comments:
Thanx for the link back. I always liked ED/EG (What ever you call it), thats the only subject in first year which demands some amount of creativity and visualization.
Why do all you guys have a hang of insanity. "A tad bit insane" "Boredom breeds insanity "... is it hyde effect or what?
Sagaro:
EG is interesting. I would love to do it in a book minus drafter, drawing board and head ache.
Yeah! We are the insane gumbal.
Heyyy an update! And you didn't have to tell me about it! :)
Joey is one HUGE Tool/APC fan isn't he?
You forgot the drawing clips, the a2 sheets and the h2 h4 h3 pencils ... :p
Heyyy the least you can do is link to God, for heaven's sake.
No strike that - for God's sake. :-)
http://god.heaven.com
Not THAT -- MV Heaven
Varun:
Yeah that tool fan.
Sagaro:
Drawing board includes all that:-P. A1 sheets here, though. Pain.
Kraktik:
LOL.
I am not allowed to call God a publicity crazed psycho eh?:-P
Rads:
Welcome. Thanks for doing the job.
But yeah, just to make the bday bai habbe...
Yeah.And its now may meaning that its even more hot.
Btw, I just realised, isn't that profile of yours the Matrix code??
Yes, I was right. i checked it out full scale just now. Ha.
Post a Comment
<< Home