Sunday, April 02, 2006

You Choose


Loved what it had to say.
Make a lasting friendship now. Leave the rest for later including vodka.

LOL - reminds me of Samjho saare baat baaki......

46 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samjho saare bat baaki...in that song they show them drinking vodka :P

6:27 AM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
They also sing waqt ka kya bharosa after that.
After or because - for you to decide.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kartik said...

LOL -

You guys are carrying on here too eh. Carry on.

And Waqt is definitely above mere Vodka and Baatein - make you no mistake about that.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
Waqt ka no barosa. that's why enjoy life the fullest... instead of fearing whether vodka will kill me when I am 80...

And I am not saying every day. One day! in a life time. Cammon, you can see thro this. I bet if it happened in chennai, you did be the first one to lap it up...lolz

5:36 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Kraktik:
Yeah!
Waqt be bery important.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Oh you mean don't worry about the vodka that might kill you when you are 80. So drink on because its fun eh?
Cammon! You can see thro' this. You wouldn't get into a bus even if you know that the bomb in it will explode only at the last stop. Why can't you fear reality once? Why can't you be sensible and live the moment better?

And no I wouldn't lap it up even if some such thing cropped up at Hyderabad.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the bomb at the last stop or first stop will kill me in an instant. But one day over drinking Vodka is no big deal. One day. Camon, one day!

Getting back to sugar eggjample. When people grow old, they get Diabeties. Now thats becas they had a lot of sugar or heriditery. But then lets say since at some point of time in ur life excess sugar level can cause diabeties, will u stop taking any sugar containg food. Or better, one day in ur life you have so much of sweet stuff. That doesnt mean when you are 80 you will have diabeties.

Similar to that, one day excess of vodka no problem. With that I put you on the map of the fifty comment race. lolz

So u put up at Hyde. Nice place. Far more clean than Chennai...

7:13 PM  
Blogger anusha said...

Is it all only about vodka? People are addicted to something or the other, and it leads to a point of time where they just can't live without it. Why bring it upon yourself, when it's so easily avoidable?
I guess I'm changing the whole mood out here...making the whole thing too serious. But it is meant to be taken seriously. And the picture indicates that there's no harm in getting addicted to one thing: friendship:)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Anusha:
No body is addicted to Vodka here. So chillax.

We are addicted only to Mazhamazh Weekzhy. Was that the picture you were talking about while saying "the picture indicates that there's no harm in getting addicted to one thing: friendship:)"?

Oh forgot, you peeps from a metro, so you say Film/movie and not picture.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niceee.Good post.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Nooo!
You didn't get my point. You know it might kill you. In the end. So why start?

Back to your sugar ekzample. Not all old people get diabeties. You eat a lot of sugar/sweets one day or many days you still wont get diabeties if you do what has to be done after that. But vodka/alcohol isn't like that. Even if you puke that day, the damage is done. So why get into something that you dont have to, to lead a fun life?
There are other ways of fun. Go play tennis or eat groundnuts at marina. Better fun. What say?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Kartik said...

Yeeeeesh - what was the post about again? ;-)

I guess this is our trademark now - the jobless commenters - "We take you above the 50 comments mark, but our comments have no bearing to your post" (tm)(c)

Of course this one has no bearing either

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
You mean put groundnuts at marina :p

@Kartik Tazhamadupuzha:
Its all pertaining the post ma! See Vodka. We are {trying to} generating a discussion.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Anusha:
I am sure you are lost. Coz I am in my blog:-(.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Kraktik:
Ok Ok we'll comment on your blog too:-P. Looks like Sagaro shifted base for sometime to get me into the race. You know what we call handicap match?

10:54 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Aamam put kadala.
Now, we seem to have deviated from the topic. Back to generating a decent discussion on vodka. And yeah I am put up at hyde. Fun place. Stinks less too. Can't stand the stink 5 minutes before basin bridge.

PS: This is how TK gets so many comments. Individual attention.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kartik said...

@Sag:

Dei yenne Alappuzha category aakitiye da saniyane :-)

@Poornaa:

Individual attention? Where, how, when?

6:04 AM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Kraktik:

Hmmm, A separate reply per comment.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one..

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
Smart girl, you found the secret of TK :P Way to go...

@TK:
Macha! Sorry about the name thing da :p

7:14 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Hes a complan boy. Ok crapping asusual. And doesn't TK remind you of "teri maa"? Saniyane and stuff.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@TK:
Complan boy! ahem... TK you may want to take notice that you are being ripped apart here...

@Poornaa:
TK - meri ma...no way.

By the way TK sab ka baap. And those complan ads, when I was in my 7th or 8th. "You need a complete planned food" and a kid (tk) jumps up yelling "Complan! I am a complan boy" and then poornaa jumps up from another corner and yells "And I am a complan girl!" :p

10:45 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

@ Sagaro
TK sab ka baap?

I thought I was the only jobless person around. You are forever proving me wrong. Or trying to. Ok me Complan girl! Tho TK mera baap ya bhai?

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
Doesnt "bhai" and "baap" mean the same thing = DADA (rowdy)!

So what do we have here:
Poornaa=complan girl
TK=Mafia
Sagaro=Vetti guy

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
Well on close inspection, I have finally concluded that the only reason why your comment count is lower than Mafia is becas he doesnt have word verfication!

'rlcrqvrwsx' and you expect peeps to comment!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

@ Sagaro
Wo God!
Whats with you?
LOL!
Ok hum sab bhai bhai.

Me actually bournvita girl now. Or appy girl. You are vodka guy! And TK will always be Complan boy. Ahh what joblessness.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
You better go sleep now. Its freaking 12 'o clock. And look who is talkign about bad health habits. Tch tch...

Vodka guy- I am honored..or am i?

11:53 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Word verification stays. Hehe!

kqxku is small.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Tomorrow is a holiday. I am too bored to sleep. Now, you cant advice. Pehle apne aap ko sudharo, Vodka guy.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
For the nth time. I have given up drinking like some 6 monce back.

Holiday, what for?

zvppkkxd... this is a conspiracy by blogger.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
What do you mean nth time?? This is the 2nd time, If you count gave you drinking in TK's blog as one.

Holiday aa teriyaadu. Terinju enna aidaporadu? We got the essence. Koothu!

Blogger hates spam:-P.
But anything for 50 comments:-D. Even blog IMing, like this.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
That was a typo at Mafia's blog. Damn I have college tomrw which implies I got to go sleep... 12:10... Zzzzz....

This is sort of become a yahoo messenger... sheesh. I mite as well wish you a gud nite (If you decide to sleep) :p

12:08 AM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Cya! I still need 12 comments to get to Mafia's count. Damn! Do I get an extension coz I posted this later?

12:14 AM  
Blogger Kartik said...

Yebbbbaa Saaaaaami

On deeper introspection, am I "a da Sicilian Mafia" or the "Russian Mafia"?

Man you guys are bored - IM, indeed.

12:56 AM  
Blogger tribanga said...

that pic is beautiful, though i cant read what it says, im sure i got the messege it is trying to impart to us ignorant ones ;)

4:11 AM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Complan boy:
Yeah Saaaaaaaaami only.
Ok you are some Mafia. Which ever you choose. Not a big choice to make. Its not Vodka and Russian Vodka.

Tribanga:
Yup. The pic is cuuute. The boy looks like Lara, doesn't he?;)
BTW click on it to read what it says.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Kartik said...

Oh Boy - Trib's here too. Some blogosphere this.

Poornaa - pha, there's your comment :-)

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
Dont worry, if TK looks like winning you can quickly go delete all your comments in his blog... (evil grin)

@Tribs:
Poornaa told you what to do, but in case you find that difficult the words on the pic read:

"Choose your friends by their character and your socks by their color. choosing your socks by character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their color is unthinkable. - Anon"

@TK:
Neither russian nor sicilian. you are complan mafia.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

@ Kartik
Complan Mafia... Hehe. That makes you CM now.

Whats the pha for?

@ Sagaro
I dont think it will reduce. I'll try it when it turns 49 though. :-D

And thanks for helping trib.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Poornaa:
Anyday...

BTW Tribs I guess was the first one to speak on the actual post.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Tribs shall be the only one who spoke on the actual post.

OK wait aren't we missing some anonymous person?

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea! Forgot the anon completely. Neways sorry about the race. Look at the brighter side, you have one more blog that links to you, you have one more person who reads your posts, you have one more person who comments at your posts nearly 16 times a day... :-)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Thanks a LOT!
You have been a a a "...." . I'm speechless.
Hehe! Im not sad about the loss. Complan boy won atleast.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Kartik said...

Oh I'm elated.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Camphor said...

At least thanks to the comment fest, I had an entire half an hour occupied... now who's vetti?

And I forgot the poitn of the post. Remind me? :D

3:26 PM  
Blogger Camphor said...

Ah yes, friendship..

like when anon peeps show up with "mujhse dosti karoge?" and "i want to make frenship with you"... ugh!

but nice pic.. :)

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home