Holidays, movies and Federer
The best thing about holidays is you don't have to go to college. The worst part of holidays is when you don't go anywhere else. Exams got over only on 26th and I am already bored.
Ok so, what am I doing about it? I have started learning the piano, some Korean characters to start the "number of languages I know" curve (Ok Ok I know I should learn to read telugu, thats for later), singing to glory, planned a trip with friends and a fun trip to chennai. Still I am bored....
Its more like laziness. Wake up time has shifted close to noon. I cant stand myself being so lazy. I dont open my eyes before that though to regret having NOT got up before. So there.... Holidays make you infinitely lazy and we, or atleast I have to do something about it.
Talking about languages, I might as well shamelessly accept that my telugu is pathetic or so people say. But trust me I can manage anywhere in AP. No wait! Anywhere in the world. Ah! that sounds more like me.
I never tried to watch a telugu movie. That was until 26th though. There I was with six others at the theater with tickets for a telugu movie. Quite a crowd you might say, the only difference, I was to look for ways to pass time the next three hours, without going home.
When you are bored you obviously have equally bored souls at the same place. And so I sat half - understanding why the heroine wanted to know (from the hero obviously) if she looked good in a saree and fully understanding what my cell phone was saying. One amazing time it was. After a three hour pain in the ass movie, I was out, happy atleast about having spent time with friends (Ooo! not to forget the phone).
That was the end of first year. Quite eventful. So eventful that I didn't even know it was a year. Life is back on the much trodden path of boredom. I'll save more of this rot for later. Now off to watch french open.
Feddie tries hard to win something and fails miserably BUT once in a year. And I JUST HAVE TO SEE HIM BUM IN THE COURT!
Oh! Did I tell you? BUM is the word of the week! FUN word, ain't it?
Ok so, what am I doing about it? I have started learning the piano, some Korean characters to start the "number of languages I know" curve (Ok Ok I know I should learn to read telugu, thats for later), singing to glory, planned a trip with friends and a fun trip to chennai. Still I am bored....
Its more like laziness. Wake up time has shifted close to noon. I cant stand myself being so lazy. I dont open my eyes before that though to regret having NOT got up before. So there.... Holidays make you infinitely lazy and we, or atleast I have to do something about it.
Talking about languages, I might as well shamelessly accept that my telugu is pathetic or so people say. But trust me I can manage anywhere in AP. No wait! Anywhere in the world. Ah! that sounds more like me.
I never tried to watch a telugu movie. That was until 26th though. There I was with six others at the theater with tickets for a telugu movie. Quite a crowd you might say, the only difference, I was to look for ways to pass time the next three hours, without going home.
When you are bored you obviously have equally bored souls at the same place. And so I sat half - understanding why the heroine wanted to know (from the hero obviously) if she looked good in a saree and fully understanding what my cell phone was saying. One amazing time it was. After a three hour pain in the ass movie, I was out, happy atleast about having spent time with friends (Ooo! not to forget the phone).
That was the end of first year. Quite eventful. So eventful that I didn't even know it was a year. Life is back on the much trodden path of boredom. I'll save more of this rot for later. Now off to watch french open.
Feddie tries hard to win something and fails miserably BUT once in a year. And I JUST HAVE TO SEE HIM BUM IN THE COURT!
Oh! Did I tell you? BUM is the word of the week! FUN word, ain't it?
14 Comments:
BUM is the word of the week huh?? well.. not bad.. but ya, I must admit, u will need to spk better telugu if u wanna stay in HYD for some more time.
dont worry babs ull njoy godavari222222222222222222222(ha!ha!ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
n telugu ill teach u.
ahhhh trust me u dun feel better even after wrks bk in life .........so no rules in life for sm time ..njoy ........nomore m too sleepy ............. n btw wad da hell no credits given yt to me for the word bumm!!!!!!!!
i realy dont think smokin is injurious to health, btw dont worry holidays are meant to be relaxing, keep smilin, and everythin will be ok, not tht this is some big tragedy but be happy
cheers!!
Where are you going?
Ashwin:
Yeah! I know. I will learn.
Sami:
I'll love godavari2 only if HE acts in it. YOU know who I mean. Now dont speak out:-P
Akshat:
No more rules.
Some of them are still there though:-(
Shirish:
Yeah, NO BIG TRAGEDY! Thats what I keep telling myself. And smoking IS definitely injurious to health.
Varun:
I told you!
I told almost everyone I could find. Thats HOW happy I am. Yenniway....
"to get caller tunes like rang de basanti & more from the movie call 12340. charges 6per minute"---- this is wad i passed onto many ppl as i myself had no clue wads happenin in the movie...we have the same problem u c..btw although we both were in different grps we kept ourselves busy by smsin eachother.. nvr again will i watch a telugu movie....and ill nvr again listen to that BUM and go watch one
Hitesh:
LOL!
You forgot the HUTCH INTERVIEW TIPS... Man I forwarded it to some 100 people and bam I get it from you too:-P
Feddie rules...
Sagaro:
Not on clay.
pain-in-the-ass should've been a hyphenated phrase.. you know, pain-in-the-ass movie.
pa. semma vetti. ok why the hell arent you communicating.
would like to have some info regarding the NGO you are a part of. plz contact me if possible.
bashalandu telugu lessa... so u better learn soon
first year .. finest of our engg lives regardless of who u are....
Tell u wht poornaa u love federer so much tht u cant ever get over him :P
Nice simple......way of tellin.........Cmon u deers IM HUNGRY For ya......nd ya....i wud love to see u write bout ur raggin xperiences as a senior.....wat say
Post a Comment
<< Home