Party time
Its party time!
FEDERER LOST!!
I am no big fan of Nadal. I am not even happy that he won. I am happy (no! more than happy) because Federer lost.
Yay to Nadal!
Boo to Federer!
Shit why didn't I bet? :-(
FEDERER LOST!!
I am no big fan of Nadal. I am not even happy that he won. I am happy (no! more than happy) because Federer lost.
Yay to Nadal!
Boo to Federer!
Shit why didn't I bet? :-(
10 Comments:
i support u ,,,i would rather like to add that u would have jumped off a building with joy if andy beat federer nah,,, anywasy i'm happy that nadal won,, talented chap
Seems to me that you're more obsessed with Rogiee than anyone else out there. 2 posts, both feature him. Hmmmm...
I thought you did bet?
Ahh.. finally you write again!
P.S.- Check out "the Federer complex" here:
http://myownfairystories.blogspot.com
lol! first girl i've come across who no like federer!! :D why though??
@ S:
Coz I LOVE Roddick. And Feddie won't lose to Andy:-(
roddick???!!! yay! yay! yay!! i love him too!!! :D :P
i too loved the moment was federer was gettin f*&^%$
Whr is the sporting spirit??... Federer is god..mayb he lost..hota hai.. federer is much better than roddick by miiiiles :P
.............
Post a Comment
<< Home