Sunday, July 23, 2006

To you...

You had a choice then, you chose to stay.
I had a choice too. I chose the same.
This time you chose to leave.
And do I have a choice?

Come Back, I say!

Oh hell! You'll be missed, bro!
(Yeah... bro. Now what did YOU think?)


*****

In other news:
My blog is apparently famous. And to bask in the glory of it all... MUHAHAH!!!

18 Comments:

Blogger ASHWIN KRISHNAN said...

Oh wow... then wat abt me??

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god..poo..m getin emotional...u almost managed to drive da tears out!;)kudos to u for kickin da cliched 'sibling rivalry' right in da ...okie i think tats enuf! n congrats...ur famous! hehe

4:07 PM  
Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

Temme when you're in the papers ok... I'm usually too lazy to read the newspaper :P

I'm jealous btw.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Ashwin:
You too. The post will come once you leave!

Andy:
Yeah yeah!
Tears and all also eh? :-P

Varun:
MUHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I be the sadist!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Vemana said...

I am making ur blog even more famous...muhaahaha

Good luck to ur brother

12:40 AM  
Blogger Alapana said...

good to know so many people from Hyderabad writing on blogspot:) Read abt it in DC today.
Infact when we started writing in 2003 there were hardly anyone from here.goodluck and yeah,your blog sure is quite famous:)
keep writing girl.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Velocity said...

Woww Poo, you came in the papers today!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

V3:
Sure sure.

Aalapana:
Ooo thanks for dropping by.

Velocity:
Hehe! I know... *blushes*

flight out of control:
Thank you!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Quicksilver said...

hello,keep up the good work. check out mine if u free sometime
Cheers
PS:Aditya Narayanan from the papers too :P :P

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congr888888'sssssssss babes!!!!!!!!!!
pooooooo u rok re.......wanna PARTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Aditya:
Good work?!
Thankso!
LOL @ the "papers" part... mucho fun it was. What say?

Sami:
Party for everything huh? Wonly buddays pilees.
And next time - COME!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I bet vodka thingy made it famous...

7:13 PM  
Blogger Quicksilver said...

si signiora,lotta fun & publicity :P :P

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!Congrats!:)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

Sagaro:
Yup that only! Thanks soooo much mach!

Aditya:
Sure!

Hamsini:
Thanks!
YAY!!!! And welcome!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Varun B. Krishnan said...

whats with the italics and all to death in the poetic verse? lol.. but u've made a good point though. and enna overaa scene! ! ok its justified anyway! hehehe ;)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

VBK:
Everything is justified:-P.
;)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home