There is wetness around
The rain has finally stopped and my internet connection is stable again or so I think.
The last two days I have been terming the weather - awesome, the rain - sexy, the wind - heaven and God knows what - what. I know I have been selfish. The rain did nothing to Hyderabad. I call it nothing because there has been no great problem at all. Personal experience... The rain five and a half years back was worse. The tennis court couldn't be seen for 3 days. My house had knee deep water for a whole day. This time its not that bad atleast. But its twice as bad in places around(for more than 60 hours now). Half of Andhra is flooded and here I am happy about bunking college. One can't even sleep in the house even after the water recedes and everything has been washed more than once. It smells of wet **** (you know what). Its going to be hard for the people to get over this and the least I or you or anyone can do is stop calling the weather SEXY because its NOT.
Check this and this.
And keep refreshing this:-P
PS: Vizag airport is closed. Memories memories...
The last two days I have been terming the weather - awesome, the rain - sexy, the wind - heaven and God knows what - what. I know I have been selfish. The rain did nothing to Hyderabad. I call it nothing because there has been no great problem at all. Personal experience... The rain five and a half years back was worse. The tennis court couldn't be seen for 3 days. My house had knee deep water for a whole day. This time its not that bad atleast. But its twice as bad in places around(for more than 60 hours now). Half of Andhra is flooded and here I am happy about bunking college. One can't even sleep in the house even after the water recedes and everything has been washed more than once. It smells of wet **** (you know what). Its going to be hard for the people to get over this and the least I or you or anyone can do is stop calling the weather SEXY because its NOT.
Check this and this.
And keep refreshing this:-P
PS: Vizag airport is closed. Memories memories...
6 Comments:
its a sad state of affairs... but enjoy, nonetheless, its an experience!! ;)
and bloody... linking off a totally unrelated article called memories to this post.. cha cha cha.. enna idhu!! ;) ;)
ah well... whats the point if the rain cant satisfy those ppl who have drinking water problem in HYD... anyways... its raining here as well regularly @ Albuquerque, NM
I'm just happy my net's back :D
yeah. sexy weather. oops......
I guess this is why they say, 'be careful what you wish for'.
sexy??u call dat sexy??think again im givin u 5mins..think again..i got drenched n actually went 2 college like dat..u peeps nvr turnd up...
Post a Comment
<< Home