Wednesday, August 23, 2006

They are coming!

So here we are, after like ages.

College has been tiring. And orkut is making my life miserable. What with 100 scraps a day when I used to get like 3 a day, a month back? Replying to all of them is ONE BORING TASK. Orut should be banned. But GoI isn't brainy enough. So.... Free.

The matter in hand is - What are we planning for the kids?!?!

I still can't forget the first few days when I was ragged. It was CRAZY. I, rather WE later got used to it. Like how you get used to talking properly with your retainers on. (From "whadh you dhoing?" to "what you doing?") Its said one looks intelligent with braces on and sounds intelligent with retainers on. Some fun thought. Go figure what it all means. Ok enough digression.

The kids are arriving this 28th. And WE ALL ARE EXCITED. Its bugging when you are being ragged. But hey! Everyone needs to have fun. Sometime.
I just can't wait. From what we learnt last year, we get to rag them only in the bus. Ha! one hour is long enough. And there is Ruffles lays in the canteen too. Tempting. Lays and Juniors.

Now, I am just hoping no one from the said GoI reads this and blocks me for promoting RAGGING. Oh! Hell its the only fun way we can get to know them.

Sometimes too short a wait is killing too.

We want to HOG!
NOW!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful...too true..reminds me of my second year...lol..anyways im sure u got something planned lol..cheers!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

I donno why, but I can't wait for the junies either :P

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog...so poo i think u not gonna waste ur money on food...'Ruffles lays' choc s n juice esp....chelo then..learn 'tips fr ragging' frm ur fav snrs..:P

10:47 PM  
Blogger Quicksilver said...

GRRRR...GO GET 'EM TIGER. 1 YEAR OF IT & I WANT MORE :D :D

10:36 AM  
Blogger ASHWIN KRISHNAN said...

wish u luck with ragging.... and i sure hope u get the love of ur life also :D.. just a small digression

7:11 PM  
Blogger Varun B. Krishnan said...

oh god.. u would make a ruthless senior! lol..ok, i can imagine u letting off the ppl with retainers/braces. . (saying oh, you look/sound just like i used to! so off u go!)scene only! hey today's 28th! how was it? got free lays aa? pa.. alpam!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Rajiv Venkatasubramanian said...

guys n gals....no need to be squeamish..as aptly described by this kutti....junies are for fun...dash through straight ahead...
nice post too:)
PS: try writing longer posts...

9:25 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

uskruma_scedza:
Hmmm... Some plans. No use now. :-(

Varun:
And we got nothing out of waiting.

Sush:
Learnt but no juniors to experiment. Oooh I want free juice...

Aditya:
We dont get to rag them... sadly.

Ashwin:
Thanks... I guess we'll rag them when they are in second year. :-(

VBK:
Mattamaana pozhappu illa?

Rajiv:
Thanks for dropping by.
Sure. Longer post sometime.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Poornaa!!

Tu ragging karegi!!!!

Bad bad girl!! ... and I honestly don't like this. Although I think little intros and all are ok, I definitely don't agree with physical or emotional torture. I hope you know what I mean, and do as such.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home