Thursday, September 07, 2006

I wanna know - II

1. Why don't I feel like a senior?? Is it because the juniors have a different bus or am I just too scared of the system?

2. Why can't people ever understand how much I care for them?

3. Why didn't I ever know calling someone an idiot was cutely scolding the said someone?

4. If twins can lead totally different lives, should one trust astrology?

5. If a name was just an identity, why do we need numerology? ( I know I looove numerology, still.... Ok maybe somethings are just fun the way they are)

6. If a 5 year old can log onto YM! from school, why are messengers blocked in my college?

7. Why am I obssessed with korean kids?

8. Why dont people need to wear helmets while crossing roads?

9. Why can't people just say what they thought after reading the post? Its dumb sometimes. No one rocks because they write something.

10. Why don't legends live longer?


YAY YAYIEE!!!
Internals over and I am going off to someplace down south. Lots of things coming up. Birthdays festivals, holidays..... Oooo Am I excited?

Oh before I forget I ragged a couple of juniors in the recent past, the recent being as close as today afternoon. Must say - One should experience such things in life.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girlie!!ya post was too good..nice thought..hmmm!!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Quicksilver said...

Ragging - The reason 2-1 was so much fun. A reason that I made so many friends in college.

Cutely Scolding - Well, Yeah ! It is possible.

Numerology - Ah ! thats why you have 2 a's in your name.

Legend - Someone whose memories last longer than the person itself.

Korean Kids - I like all kids baap.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Varun Abhiram said...

Wad did you do to 'rag' them? Asking them their BD is NOT ragging ok.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey came across ur profile on orkut...while i was randomly e-lazin around.

Got me here,and its an intesresting account of what u feel and a few q's that u raised were truly awsome...

keep up the good work!

-siddharth

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twins living different lives is all the more reason astrology should be believed... what say?

Good questions, though. You have some imagination.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home