Friday, October 22, 2010

Of Learnings and Emotions

beingCorporate  

She wanted to change the cruel world around her. Stepping into her workplace, she was clear and optimistic. A black-box said, “Oh deluded soul! Here’s the bug for today”. She stared and typed until her vigor was sucked by the monotony. The deafening silence snubbed her imagination. She returned home …

Dazed.

Helpless.

Resigned.







My attempt at 55.word.fiction again. Though, really, it isn't entirely fiction. Most of the lost vigor was mine and that is what work has done to me. Many lessons learnt. Many stories heard. Many emotions felt. The past year has made me grow in ways that I never thought I would. And now, I say, I am old. Old enough to say I am old. KThxBye.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Puneeth said...

Be a part of cruel world, dont try to change it ... It pays u good enough to do things u like :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jabber said...

Finally a post again!! I counted to see if there were 55. Only found 54 bah. I'm not gonna count again. I'm gonna try this someday too.

Btw, did you read my blog??

10:06 AM  
Blogger harsha said...

Here's a thought.. become a masked superhero..
BoreGirl, bored programmer by day, does some (non?)boring stuff when masked or something

12:25 PM  
Blogger Quicksilver said...

Back after so long. Don't let them corporate types get to you ! May the force be with you.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Poornaa Venkatesan said...

@Puneeth : It isn't really things she likes. Anyhow, there is no inspiration really.

@Jabber : Count the title too honey.

@harsha : Ah! Only if I have super hero love interest by the night ;)

@Quicksilver : Its getting me. Slowly ... Dangerously. Need more force!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home