Monday, November 24, 2008

Being the busy bee

I haven't written in a long time. Ok, I know that is not the kind of sentence one makes when one returns to something. But I couldn't say, Its sad I haven't been blogging. There seems to be enough sadness down here to make people think I am in a mental asylum now. Anyhow. 

Yeah! Busy life is what I wanted. And thats what life made itself be. Not like there was no breathing space. Not like there was no time to update. But I guess thats what being busy is all about. 

Its weird how people get busy thinking about the 100 things they have to do. Yes, you might want to think I was in one such situation. But I hate to believe that.
Its encouraging - the thought of having things to do. But the thought is not the only thing to do. I don't know how many people might get what I intend to say. In all the time I have been busy, I am not sure if I actually was. Oh! I am doing so many things you have no idea. You can never manage to do something like this. And so I made myself happy. And so now I sulk in defeat. I am not happy about having been busy. Its frustrating to know that after all these years its a sense of direction you lack.

So now, since thats out of my system, I feel happy. Very happy. 

I guess I am done with all the busy life. Its time to laze around. With all the concerts coming this November and December, I cannot ask for more. Besides, I am off this place after almost a year. Yes, it feels good. Its all I need. Some time to think and a change to get back.

And hey! I guess I am back and in love with Sikkil Gurucharan. Ha!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Puneeth said...

well dont we call ourselves busy even if logging onto FB or orkut is the only thing we might hav been doing?? i think i got wat u r trying to tell- thinking is a thing to do but to do those things that u thought ought be done, should be done!! uh i am confused

3:14 AM  
Blogger Ranjith said...

I know thiss.. i know this feeling of being busy... yes, exaaclty, it's just a feeling.. nothing much.. we sit idle or cuddling on bed or watching tv just thinking about all those things we were supposed to do or be doing..

8:24 PM  
Blogger workhard said...

Hey then u gotta come read my post.. AIDS-- thats what i call it Acting asIF Doing Something Syndrome...

Poetry directory

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home